Monday, June 1, 2009

Schools Out for Summer

Texts books, papers, and pencils are packed and put away. Everyone said their goodbyes and now we head home to the states. On June 3rd (that's tomorrow!) I begin my journey, taking a two day stop in London. I'm anxious and excited, nervous and sad. It's been almost a year since I've seen the familiar faces of family and friends. But while I've been gone I've built new relationships that are just as hard to leave behind. I guess that is life though. We treasure things as long as God allows them to be in our lives. Woohoo... summer vacation!






A memory that I will always take with me. This cheer was started by our fabulous athletic director, Peter Kim, and its catchy tune eventually caught on. Pictured: 6th grade on the last day of school

2 comments:

brad said...

Well, there are many people that are glad to have you back, even if only for a short time this time around.

Woohoo indeed!

brad said...

Oh man! I just got internet back working right and saw the video! That's awesome!