Thursday, October 23, 2008

Computer Down

I have some bad news. My computer has recently taken a turn for the worst. A couple of nights ago it fell off the dresser at home and now the screen is cracked. Big oops! My plan is to order a new one, but who knows when it will get here. I hope to send it with my administrator, coming at the end of November. Until then, I am using an external monitor at work, but don't have access at home or internet cafes. I apologize in advance if I am slow at writing back to emails or updating my blog. Please don't give up on me. Hopefully, it won't be long before I am up and running again.

3 comments:

brad said...

Give up on you?! Perish the thought! ;-)

And look, 2 posts in one day?! Since when has that happened?

I hope it works out speedily for you Miss Amy, because when it does, it works out for the rest of us too!

Cari said...

Miss you. We would've loved having you keep the kids. All went well and we had a fabulous time. It was soo good to get reaquainted with John and have some down time where a watch was definitely not required. Love keeping up to date on your life.

madeline old student of amy's said...

Hey Ms. Polhemus it's madeline your old fourth grade student from 2007,2008. I will refuse to give up on you. I will start emailing you soon!!!